Wednesday, August 8, 2012

To OSRCon 2012!


I've been away from the blog of late, working hard on a non-gaming-related writing project that I have only just finished (yesterday). Now, the next big event that will keep me away from the blogosphere -- but into some serious, hard-core, old-school gaming -- is OSRCon 2012, taking place this Friday and Saturday in Toronto, Canada!

Spawn and I are driving up to the Con tomorrow afternoon, and will be sure to take some pictures while we're there. Hell, internet access permitting, maybe we'll post a couple reports for our loyal readership from the Con itself. But be sure to look for some post-Con reportage here next week, and maybe, just maybe, things will pick up steam around here again in the fall.

Talk soon!

On Friday morning we will descend this staircase, headed for ADVENTURE!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Carter,
    Just wanted to thank you for such an enjoyable game this weekend at the OSRCon. I was sorry we didn't get a chance to solve the mystery of the zombie keep. You are an awesome DM, uh, I mean, Labyrinth Lord!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was a pleasure to game with you as well.

      Delete
  2. I was registered but couldn't make it this year my friend. Just had a baby! Hopefully you put those dice to good use. See you next year...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Theo! I have been getting good use out of the dice, mainly here in Brockport. Surely missed you at OSRCon but will look forward to meeting up again next year. Congrats on the new baby!

      Delete